I Didn’t Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate!
Genres: Fantasy, Slice of Life, Comedy, Drama
Tags : Reincarnation, Female Protagonist, Age Progression, Sword and Magic
Status : Ongoing, active
Advanced chapter(s) available in Patreon!
A duke’s daughter wanted nothing in her life but the sweet nothingness of death, as she felt like her life served no purpose. Her wish was granted when she was killed in an unfortunate accident, yet in a sudden turn of events, she was forced to reincarnate.
As fate has it, she was reborn in her original world, but not directly after her death. As she is living her new life, she tries to forget the pain of her old life. But, what exactly is behind her reincarnation? Will she be able to live her new life to the fullest?
April Fools Special Summary : (but it’s also accurate!)
I finally died! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Goodbye terrible life, goodbye family that didn’t want me in the first place.
Welcome, sweet nothingness of death!
…Wait a minute.
Why is god forcing someone like me to reincarnate? After all, I didn’t accomplish anything before my death.
And, was I reborn in the same world again? Well for now, let’s just see how my life goes, this time!
-by: This Novel’s Main Character-
Side series : Returning to the Other World with My Children, Also…?!
Table of Content :
PS: This story is hosted on several other platforms. Some platforms may have different chapter numbering/parting, but this site will always have the most up-to-date chapter. Patreon’s advanced chapter numbering also uses this page’s chapter order. Alternative Cover + CreativeNovel’s interview with me + Information on other platforms that host this novel.
Phase 0 – Re:Birth
- Chapter 1 : The Grabberton Family
- Chapter 2 : Fate
- Chapter 3 : Reincarnate or Disappear!
- Chapter 4 : Re:birth
Phase 1 – Lyra
Arc 1 – Getting Used to This Peaceful Life
- Chapter 5 : Hello, Mother
- Chapter 5.5 : Hello, Daughter
- Chapter 6 : A New Home
- Chapter 7 : The Whole Family, Complete Members
- Chapter 8 : The Hartmann Family and Details About My New Home
- Chapter 9 : Hartmann Family’s Special Arts
- Chapter 10 : Third Birthday
- Chapter 11 : Magic Elements
- Chapter 12 : The Training
- Chapter 12.5 : My Daughter’s First Training
- Chapter 13 : Alt-nii’s Enrollment to School
- Chapter 14 : Altaire’s Sixth Birthday (1)
- Chapter 15 : Altaire’s Sixth Birthday (2)
- Chapter 16 : Altaire is An Irregularity
- Chapter 17 : Going to Capicastle
- Chapter 18 : My Magic
- Chapter 19 : Denial
- Chapter 20 : The Royal Family
- Chapter 20.5 : The Adults’ Side
- Chapter 21 : Lucius The Prince
- Chapter 22 : Showdown with The Prince
- Chapter 23 : My Education
- Chapter 24 : The Mysterious Lyra
- Chapter 25 : Fenix and My Magic Training
- Chapter 26 : The Messy Independent Training
- Chapter 27 : A Gift From God
Arc 2 – Chinosato Arc
- Chapter 28 : Winter Holiday
- Chapter 29 : The Plan
- Chapter 30 : Journey to Chinosato City
- Chapter 31 : Chinosato City
- Chapter 32 : Trouble, Troubles Everywhere
- Chapter 33 : Crisis During Vacation
- Chapter 34 : [ ]
- Chapter 35 : Mad Lunatic
- Chapter 36 : Cleaning Up After the Crisis
Arc 3 –
- Chapter 37 : Celebrating Fifth Birthday
- Chapter 38 : Luca’s Sixth Birthday
- Chapter 38.5 : The Things She Didn’t Know
- Chapter 39 : My Sixth Birthday, and…
- Chapter 40 : Nicole
- Chapter 41 : “Mother” and “Little Brother”
- Chapter 42 : Grabberton vs Fumitsuna
- Chapter 43
- Chapter 44
- Extra 1 : Reinst’s Coming of Age Ceremony (advised to read until chapter 20.5 before reading this)
- April Fools Special
- Extra 2 : Fenix and Cassie’s First Meeting (currently available for Level 4+ patron’s early access, will be available to public soon!)
- Extra 3 :